Dear family:
Hey everyone!! How is it going? How is everyone doing? Can you believe it?! Only 4 weeks left. I only have 3 more emails to send! That is so exciting!!! The time is fast approaching and I can't even believe it! It feels like just yesterday that I emailed you guys, let alone a week ago!
Tessa is a cute girl! I cant wait to meet her! She will be sweet and a perfect fit!
Did you also get my final itinerary? Can you believe it:) This is it!!!!! As for the picture I will have to send one next week! this week I don't have my camera... but I can send one next week!
This past week we had our mission conference! It was really sweet to have the whole mission together! There was a lot of people! It was cool to have all the missionaries come up to me talking to me about how I am almost there and how they were going to miss me! For many of these missionaries this was the last time that I will see them before I go! IT was crazy to think that but this probably the last chance for me to see many of these guys! I have made so many friends here who I will miss, many of whom I will probably never meet again in this life but whom I will always remember. The conference was great! Pres. gave a powerful instruction on Repentance and Sanctification ( I will talk about that later in the email) but it was a great conference!
Our area is a great area! i really love the members that are in our area. they worry so much about us and how we are and are so willing to help us in anyway that they can! they are so humble and willing to serve! We are working right now with a lot of youth investigators who live with members or are some how related to the members. They are all great kids and we are planning on baptizing some on the 30 and then another group on the Oct. 14, my last Sunday! We are also working closely with the member trying to get more investigators and people to teach, so that when we go the missionaries who follow us will have people to teach. It is some how funny to be looking and finding people, but knowing that definitely this time you are planting the seed and that someone else will harvest! But it is great and we are working hard! My comp., Elder Macauly from Nigeria, goes home next transfer, right after me!
Well I have to go!!! I am out of time! But I love you guys so much and have missed you greatly!! You guys are the best in the whole world!! Only 4 weeks to go!!! I can't wait! Thank you for everything! i love you!
Love your son and brother
Elder Ryan S. Alba
No comments:
Post a Comment