Dear Family:
Hi everyone!!!!! How is everyone doing? What's new?
Wow this week has been pretty busy and crazy! We had splits two times this week, once with the same elders and then again with the Kwamo Elders, transfer news, and now sorting things out for transfers! Really the only way to describe this week is CRAZY! But it was also a good week!
So I have been transferred to a new area... I am now the new Sekondi Zone Leader!
On sunday morning I got a call from Pres. Shulz. He asked how I was, if I was happy, and then said "Well I actually have a new assignment for you." He said that he wanted me to be the new Sekondi Zone Leader. So Pres. said that he needed someone to go and train the new Zone Leader (Elder Omini) so he wanted me to go and help train him on how to be a zone leader. So Elder Omini is my new comp. and we are both new to the area! I have lived in the same apartment with elder Omini in Mankessim and Sunyani. He is a great missionary, works very hard, and will be good! I am now the new Sekondi Zone leader! I am excited! It will be very different, I love it here in Kumasi, but it should be great! I am excited for a change, I will miss Kumasi but am excited to see time move even faster now that I am moving! Time always moves faster when you are transfered! It will be a good experience!
I am going to miss Kumasi a lot! I will miss the Zoll's, Bibiani, the busy city, everything! But I am going to another city which is good! I am a city boy:) But I have really enjoyed my stay in Kumasi! I will never forget this place! On Sunday it was great to see almost all of my recent converts in attendance, 2 of them baring their testimonies, and the same 2 passing and blessing the sacrament:) Sunday and tomorrow I said good-bye to everyone! Even today we took Elder Speechly to the Bus station to see him off! It is crazy to think that he will be home in just 2 days! I will miss that guy! But I have really enjoyed Kumasi and will always love this place! But this is where the Lord needs me so I will beckon to his call! I felt like Samuel in the Bible with Pres. calling me, "Speak Lord thy Servant Heareth!" I feel like I am getting better at that and hope that it is a quality that remains with me throughout my life!
Jenny Happy Birthday! And Happy Valentines Day to everyone! I love you all so much and am grateful for what you do for me! You are the best!
Love your son and brother
Elder Ryan S. Alba
No comments:
Post a Comment