Monday, June 25, 2012

June 25, 2012


Dear Family:
Hey everyone! How is everything going? What's new back on the home front? Everyone on the count down?:)
It is interesting to hear about how some of my friends and people back at home are doing. It is interesting to see how people change in 2 years, and the direction the world goes in just 2 years. But most important, is the change that has occurred in me. These past 2 years have been the best 2 years for my life. I have learned so much on my mission, things that will help me now and forever. My testimony has grown immensely! There is no doubt in my mind that this is the Church of Jesus Christ! The fulness of the gospel, encompassing the priesthood authority of God, is found only in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I have come to better understand the Atonement and have felt its cleansing power in my life! I am grateful to our Heavenly Father, who loved us so much to create a Plan that allows us reaching our eternal potential and become like Him. I feel that I am becoming the kind of man that He wants me to be! I have loved and enjoyed my mission, and can't wait for the next step in life. Though I will miss Ghana, its people, culture, mission life, etc. I am excited to start the next phase in life!
Sorry i know this one is short but next week will be longer! I love you guys so much and really appreciate all that you do for me! you are the best! Until next week!
Love your son and brother
Elder Ryan S. Alba

No comments:

Post a Comment