Monday, July 18, 2011

July 18, 2011

Dear Family:


Sorry this weeks email will be short. I had to write the letter for the Stake Pres. And Bishop which took up a lot of the time so sorry.


This week we has been a good week. We have met some new people who hopefully all will go well with them. We have also dropped others who just have stopped progressing, it just isn’t their time I guess.


We did a service project for Bro. Robert and his family so we went to farm with them at their corn farm. We weeded for them and it helped them to see how we care about them. The wife, her mother, and a daughter came to church the next day! It was great! We are hoping they will continue to progress.


Ekewa is now on track to be baptized! She has come to church the last two weeks. She will be baptized on July 30th. My first in Sunyani! I continue to pray that all goes well with her!


Met a man with the name “Godslove” it was something new! I had a really powerful experience this past week. We have been teaching a young preacher man and we were teaching about the Saviors Ministry and were about to teach Apostasy and all the sudden I felt like we needed to stop there, that this was plenty for him right now. So I finished the principle and we left. I didn’t really know why, but afterwards I felt really good about it. The next lesson we taught the apostasy and Joseph Smith and he had a problem with Joseph Smith. He said it was difficult for him to believe. I kept bearing testimony about it and just told him to pray. The entire time we were defending Joseph Smith and what he did. As we road away the Spirit really hit me and I felt so happy for that lesson. Even though he did not believe, it strengthened my belief! I was feeling the Spirit and I had a really sacred experience. It was so powerful! I will never forget that!


Everything is going well! I am doing all that I can and hope it is enough for the Lord! I love you all so much and thank you for all that you do for me! I love you! Sorry it was so short, but next week will be longer.


Love your Son and Brother,


Elder Ryan S. Alba

No comments:

Post a Comment